Monday, March 8, 2010

Yay!!! Spring is coming!!!

Wow!!! Winter has seemed especially long this year!!! I am so ready for some warmer weather and lots more sunshine!!! We have had 5 sunny days in a row!!! Seems crazy to make such a big deal about a little sunshine, but I just love the sunshine!!! And now the temperatures are starting to rise!!! Woo-hoo!! I just want them to keep on rising!!! I would LOVE to have a nice, long spring!!

School will be done soon, and I am so looking forward to having time to scrapbook. I have LOTS of scrapbooking that needs to be done. So, come on spring, bring the warm weather, lots of sunshine, and no more school!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for so many sunny days!!! It was beautiful here too this weekend and again today!!! I am ready for spring to be here for good! I have lots of scrapbooking that needs done too...I need to stop doing other craftiness and get down to business:-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.